alitus.co.uk is a subsidiary owned by and operated by dream on ("dream on", "we", "us , "our").
dream on CIC
Registered in England and Wales
Registration no. 07111424
Registered Office: 8 Hopper way, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4GT
VAT number: 986131010
1. How will my personal information be collected?
We may collect your personal information when you:
- Register or use alitus.co.uk (the "website")
- Contact alitus by telephone or email
- Complete any forms for transactions or other purposes
2. What personal information may be collected?
- In addition to personal details such as your name, date of birth, address, email and telephone number, we may also collect:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access
- Details of when you contact alitus by email, post, social media or telephone (please note that we may keep a record of this correspondence)
- Any other information from which we can identity you, or which is available on public registers
With your permission, we retain your personal information, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, post, phone and/or through other digital means (including social media) about products and services (including special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on) offered by alitus.
We may also use your information to:
- Maintain and update your account details if you set up an account via our website (e.g. a change to your address, order information or marketing preferences)
- Improve and tailor the content and appearance of the website to ensure that the most relevant content is presented to you.
- Carry out assessment and analysis (for example market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the products and services we offer
3. Where and how will my information be shared?
We do not sell any of your personal data to third parties. However, whilst providing our services to you, we share your data with the following categories of companies:
- Professional service providers who help us run our business, such as website hosts and marketing agencies
- Third party sites approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us)
4. How long will my personal information be kept for?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary or the purposes set out in this policy. Please note that different retention periods apply for different types of data. Once data reaches its disposal date it will be deleted from our systems, physically destroyed or put beyond use it not permanently deleted.
5. What rights do I have relating to my personal information?
You have the following rights relating to your personal information:
- Be informed about how your personal information is being used
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Request a change to the personal information we hold about you
- Request that we delete your data, stop collecting or processing it
- Unsubscribe from marketing communications
- Make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office
6. How can I unsubscribe and/or request a change to my personal information?
You may request to unsubscribe from our communications or have your details changed or deleted by contacting us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01379 678483.
You may also unsubscribe by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any communication that we send to you by email. Please also note that while your request is being processed, for a brief period you may continue to receive communications which are already on their way to you.
- Access stored information when you log into your account with us
- Carry information from page to page of our website
- Store site preferences
- Identify whether you have visited our website previously
- Monitor the number of times you’ve visited alitus.co.uk and where you browse.
- Offer you tailored content
It is possible to adjust your cookie settings and remove cookies at any time through your browser settings. You can find links below to the instructions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
Please note that if you do disable cookies, you may not be able to access all the services on alitus.co.uk.
The following data may be collected each time you visit alitus.co.uk regardless of whether you are logged in to your account:
- Computer and connection information
- Browser information, operating system and platform details
- The time/s you accessed our site
We may use an IP address to identify and gather broad demographic information about you, which we will use to help detect fraud, identify problems, web administration and for other marketing purposes.
If you have provided us with an email address, we will be able to associate this email address back to your previous browsing experiences.